Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonar, Nishant" <ni...@wachovia.com> on 2007/12/03 15:27:04 UTC

multiple profiles sharing a sommon set of plugin execution

Hi

I have a project where I want to read a properties file depending on the
environment. I want to use profiles here. Now my build differed only in
the properties file and the plugin , rest of the plugin execution
remains same. This way I need to create two profiles with 2 build and
the repeatative (redundant) plugin exections in both profiles only
differeing in properties plugin execution.

Is there a way to execute rest of the plugins by default and then choose
the properties plugin differently ?

Regards,

Nishant Sonar

Re: multiple profiles sharing a sommon set of plugin execution

Posted by Michael McCallum <gh...@apache.org>.
use 3 profiles.... you can have more than one profile active at the same
time...

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer