Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Christoph Kaser <lu...@iconparc.de> on 2015/09/03 09:15:29 UTC

Committer review requested: Patch for modules/queryparser

Hi everyone,

there is a bug in the flexible query parser that causes an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for Locales and Inputs where
input.toLowerCase().length() != input.length().
I added a test and patch to this ticket some months ago:

Could someone please take a look at the patch and either commit it or
tell me what I should change about it?
Right now I have to do custom builds of lucene so we don't hit this
issue in production.

Thank you & regards,
Christoph