Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Erwin Burgstaller <be...@knapp.co.at> on 2000/11/15 17:46:05 UTC

xinclude and xsp

Hi!

I've successfully tried xinclude with the process-types
xinclude and xslt alone.

But when I do the sequence: xsp, xinclude, xslt it doesn't work. It seems,
that xinclude does not process, because there's no error-message even if I
try with a wrong href.

What I want to do is to have a dynamic page, containing data from an
sql-database and text. The text is depending on the language of the user,
so I thought I could include the text this way:

<message>
<include xinclude:parse="text">
  <xsp:attribute name="xinclude:href">
	<xsp:expr>myUser.getLanguage() + "/" + "text.txt"</xsp:expr>
  </xsp:attribute>
</include>
</message>

So xsp must run before xinclude.