Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com> on 2015/04/23 07:23:11 UTC

Info regarding Appointment completed or not

Hi Maxim,

Is it possible to determine which appointments have completed from database
tables? I tried but failed.

Thanks.

Regards,
mahbub
<http://www.commlinkinfotech.com>

Re: Info regarding Appointment completed or not

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is possible only in case appointment was scheduled in special
appointment room, The query will be tricky :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Info regarding Appointment completed or not

Posted by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.