Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Baker <jb...@javasystemsolutions.com> on 2008/12/15 23:47:02 UTC

WL9.2 and CXF 2.1

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea how to deploy CXF with WL9.2?  I've created a war
with a Spring based webservice and this exception is produced:

15-Dec-2008 22:38:06 o'clock GMT> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101162> <User defined
listener org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener failed:
with name 'cxf.server.soap' Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: portName.
with name 'cxf.server.soap.xmlgateway': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: portName
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)

Clearly a classloader issue.  I've tried this weblogic.xml to no avail:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<weblogic-web-app xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90"
  <container-descriptor>
    <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
  </container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

I see there is a guide here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html#AppServerGuide-WebLogic

And I'm wondering if there's a way of doing this without an EAR?  Ie.  just
using weblogic.xml in a WAR?

Thoughts most welcome,

John

Re: WL9.2 and CXF 2.1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM, vkr <vk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> if someone knows how to resolve below issue. pls send me resolution.

And what issue is that?

Re: WL9.2 and CXF 2.1

Posted by vkr <vk...@yahoo.com>.

Re: WL9.2 and CXF 2.1

Posted by John Baker <jb...@javasystemsolutions.com>.
I should add, it seems to work alright in an EAR.

I'm attempting to make Axis and CXF co-exist together - it doesn't seem much
fun :)

Re: WL9.2 and CXF 2.1

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
This might help: