Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org> on 2023/04/23 15:07:20 UTC

Re: CI requiring approval for external contributors

Seems that we have reached a consensus to change it back, I'll open a Jira
in infra to change it back if no objections arise in 48 hours.

Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月30日周四 17:04写道:

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: CI requiring approval for external contributors

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Benchao!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: CI requiring approval for external contributors

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

--

Best,
Benchao Li