Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2014/02/18 02:01:41 UTC

Roller Project Blog

http://rollerweblogger.org/project/ - looks like there's some macros that aren't working on the main page.

Re: Roller Project Blog

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
On the maintenance tab, I cleared the cache, that fixed it.  An
interesting situation (and possibly a hint to the solution) is that for
some reason the blog entry concerning my OpenShift article never seems
to have a problem rendering, even if most of the other articles do.

Glen

Re: Roller Project Blog

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.