Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by "Segerlind, Nathan L" <na...@intel.com> on 2014/04/09 01:03:22 UTC

Any plan for Java 7 or 8 implementation of Oozie?

Hi All.

I looked for a FAQ but I couldn't find one. Oozie is currently implemented in Java 6 - are there any plans to move to Jave 7 or Java 8?

Thanks,
Nate Segerlind

Re: Any plan for Java 7 or 8 implementation of Oozie?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
btw, at cloudera we are building and testing with both 6 & 7.

thx

Alejandro
(phone typing)

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.