Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by mpup371 <mp...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/09 11:00:52 UTC

golang/electron

Hello,
I am not sure I write to the right list, but I think it's worth at least to
try :-)

I am learning to use the electron API in Go.
Starting from the examples codes on github, I discover a way to crash the
broker from the sender.
I would like to know where I can submit the issue ?
thx
regards
jf

Re: golang/electron

Posted by Jiri Daněk <jd...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:08 PM mpup371 <mp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am not sure I write to the right list, but I think it's worth at least to
> try :-)
>
> I am learning to use the electron API in Go.
> Starting from the examples codes on github, I discover a way to crash the
> broker from the sender.
> I would like to know where I can submit the issue ?

Hi, the place would be the Apache Jira, at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/PROTON/issues. Select PROTON as the
Project and go-binding as Component. There is a "Report a bug" link at
https://qpid.apache.org/proton/ that prefils the Project in the issue form.

Thank you for taking the time!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Jiri Daněk

Re: golang/electron

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 12:01, mpup371 <mp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am not sure I write to the right list, but I think it's worth at least to
> try :-)

It wasnt the right list, thats an old one which was merged into users@
about 4 years ago and now just goes there.

> I am learning to use the electron API in Go.
> Starting from the examples codes on github, I discover a way to crash the
> broker from the sender.
> I would like to know where I can submit the issue ?

You can report Proton issues at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON.

The website has details of where to report issues for each of the
components: http://qpid.apache.org/