Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wentzel <Mi...@aswethink.com> on 2001/08/30 13:53:02 UTC

RE: Help me, please about TomCat 4 and isapi_redirect.dll

>   I am trying to run jsp pages in IIS5.0, but I didn´t suceed
> yet. Do I need
> to use isapi_redirect.dll how tomcat 3.2.3? and if I need,
> how should I use
> this?

The short answer... Yes.
Have you had a chance to read the howto?
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html)

Also, there are a couple stumbling blocks that most people happen
across on their first try which can be found in the list archives.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
Software As We Think - http://www.aswethink.com

tomcat with IIS

Posted by Kubo <ku...@webbros.com.br>.
    hello everybody,

   I have a big problem (I think so). I´m trying to run tomcat3.2.3 with IIS
but IIS doesn´t run jsp pages. Tomcat run, and I made the necessary changes
described in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html, but
it doesn´t work. The green arrow appear in ISAPI filter and don´t understand
why this problem is persisting. The data that I put in keys on regedit is
rigth, too. Please, does anybody have the same problem? Does anybody have a
solution?

                 Thanks,

                                                    Kubo