Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kasterovic, Slobodan" <ka...@s-m-c.de> on 2004/01/29 17:30:55 UTC

AW: {ICICICARE#005-218-313}Page is not Valid Any More erro r with IE with the Back button

--> Could someone please unsubscribe this person?
Is not a person. It is automatic generated absence message of one user from
the list.

A have added this eMail to my junk-mail filter !

Slobodan

-->
--> --
--> Norm Deane