Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2003/03/12 10:34:15 UTC

Re: Intake - Not sure?

Stuart

> I can access all the fields as can
> bee seen on the third line of my code so everything is correctly
> delivered by the screen class via the context.

Are you saying that the screen renders and the variables that are
represented by the third line of code are visible on the page with the
correct values?

RE: Intake - Not sure?

Posted by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com>.
Well, I won't say that I've made that mistake twice....;)

I am glad to hear you got it running!

Chris

RE: Intake - Not sure?

RE: Intake - Not sure?