Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Lei Zhang-NonTRW <Le...@trw.com> on 2001/10/23 20:13:40 UTC

What cause the different action between IE and Netscapebrowser?

Hello,
I use SOAP to invoke a method on a server from other machines. It works fine when I use Internet Explorer, but I get "Generated fault: Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server Fault String = Exception from service object: [Oracle][ODBC] " error when I use Netscape Browser. My method is to query from a ODBC data source using RDB driver/JDBC-ODBC bridge.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lei