Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/08 12:30:31 UTC

[Axis2] MTOM Works with Chunking & (partially) with Commons HTTP

Hi all,
I tested our MTOM impl with chunking enabled. It worked well :). Binary mime
parts went as separate big chunks.
 After some fixes we were able to get MTOM working with Commons-Http
transport, but only for small attachments. When we tried to use with
moderate sized attachments it gives an exception when reading the Mime
parts(Stream not available). I think the problem arises with our deferred
reading of Mime Parts. May be the Commons transport closes the stream. If it
is the case this will even cause problems with deferred building of the OM.
Anyway I'll look in to that matter more deeply and give the feedback.
 I'm at the Uni today and I can't commit the fixes to commons transport now
itslef. So pls bare with me till i go home ;-).
 Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

--

"May the SourcE be with u"

Re: [Axis2] MTOM Works with Chunking & (partially) with Commons HTTP

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
I know....the mime parser in .NET/WSE is crappy. remove 2 underscores
from the beginning of mimeBoundary
("----=_AxIs2_Def_boundary_=42214532")

thanks,
-- dims