Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2019/01/14 04:25:26 UTC

UserALE.js Repo Cleaning

Hi Folks,

Started pruning branches that were many commits behind master (SENSSOFT-214, v0.2)

website-demo and SENSSOFT-175 are also antiquated, but I want to double/double check they don’t have anything we should keep. Both are just 1-2 ahead of master, and likely dupe commits.

For the time being, I’m pushing patches to both MASTER and SENSSOFT-192. SENSSOFT-192 is essentially UserALE.js v 1.1.0. Once the name change moves forward, we can re-release 1.0.0 on master (as general has asked). Then merge 323 into 192 and, then merge 192 into MASTER for v 1.1.0 release. Not spotless process, but necessary. I will continue to prune branches to streamline as much as possible.

-J