Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Dmytro Mushchak <dm...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/05 12:23:17 UTC

Access request to join the Slack community

Hello,
I'd like to join the community in order to cooperate, study and work with
the MXNet deep learning ecosystem. Thank you in advance

Regards,
Dmytro

Re: Access request to join the Slack community

Posted by "Zha, Sheng" <zh...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Invites sent. Once you register for the ASF Slack, you can join the #mxnet channel https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/C7FN4FCP9.

Welcome!

Thanks,
Sheng

On 9/5/22, 8:31 AM, "John Davis" <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Same

    --
    John F. Davis
    6 Kandes Court

Re: Access request to join the Slack community

Posted by John Davis <da...@gmail.com>.
Same

Posted by "Zha, Sheng" <zh...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Added. Welcome, Andres.

On 9/5/22, 9:37 AM, "Andres Perez" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,
    I'd like to join the community in order to cooperate and work with the
    MXNet deep learning ecosystem. Thank you in advance.

    Regards,
    Andres

Posted by Andres Perez <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,