Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Suresh Metla <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/11 22:38:59 UTC

JAX-WS WSImport

All,
I am trying to find wsgend and wsimport development tools in axis2
installation, but i couldn't.

Can any body tell me how can i get these tools ? and also I would like know
how stable these tools are?

Thanks in Advance,
Suresh Metla.

Re: JAX-WS WSImport

Posted by virtuallight <vi...@hotmail.com>.
They are not part of Axis2 since they are SUNs.gen tools.  They are ncluded in the JDK 1.6 and are also available in the WSDP

Regards,
Bill.