Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/18 01:06:24 UTC

[admin] Release number and logo

Hello,

I just discussed with Roddy (Zotgroup) about the Press Release and
Roddy gave feedback on our FAQ. Two important points:

a. Roddy thinks 1.0beta is a good revision number for the first release.
   This shows that work is advanced but that there is room for
   contribution and improvement.

b. Roddy thinks the logo is good as is and suggests we do not change
   it at this time. This does not mean we should not have examples with
   Batik textures though.

I agree with these two points and unless someone has a strong objection,
I think we should move on with that.

V.