Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 10:37:50 UTC

Disable form "prettyfier"

Hi

Some time (years?) ago someone wrote about a component that would change
your disabled forms to a more beautiful version(depends on what you want I
guess), replacing the disabled textboxes with labels etc.. Can any of you
remember where it was located, a search on nabble and google did'nt turn up
anything (could be my search phrases), any pointers would be nice..

regards Nino

Re: Disable form "prettyfier"

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
In mycase I have several different things, like dropdowns checkboxes etc...

2011/3/4 <MZ...@osc.state.ny.us>

> Okay but why not use an AjaxEditableLabel, then you don't have to manage
> multiple components and state is managed for you?
>

> From:   "robert.mcguinness" <ro...@gmail.com>
> To:     users@wicket.apache.org
> Date:   03/04/2011 08:59 AM
> Subject:        Re: Disable form "prettyfier"
>

> possibly: http://wicket.visural.net/examples/app/view-or-edit

> Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely
> for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
> communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure
> under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if
> you have received this communication in error and delete this email from
> your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not
> to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information.

Re: Disable form "prettyfier"

Posted by MZ...@osc.state.ny.us.

Re: Disable form "prettyfier"