Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com> on 2010/04/01 00:20:19 UTC

How to set the Axis2c Client timeout value

Hi,
Is there a way to set the client timeout value?
The web service that I invoke will take very long time to process, by the time the server returns, my client program already timeout.
I tried to modify the file include/axis2_options.h
Change from
#define AXIS2_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_MILLISECONDS 30000
#define AXIS2_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_MILLISECONDS 180000

And hope this will increase the time out from 30 seconds to 180 seconds, but it is not helpful.

I also tried to modify the axis2.xml by adding a parameter:

<parameter name="CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" locked="false">180000</parameter>

But this also does not help.

Thanks,
Jan-fon

RE: How to set the Axis2c Client timeout value

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
I am using async mode, the data size is about 1~2 MB

Thanks,
Jan-fon

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.