Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca> on 2014/10/21 18:26:19 UTC

DataView: Sission ID generated for "big" pages and not for "small" one?!

Hello,

I have a scenario, just to be quick (developing sample application & problem
isolation will take some more time):

I use custom DataView with custom DataProvider, custom pagination (based on
existing one, but with BookmarkablePageLink)

Whenever I use "itemsPerPage=20" or smaller parameter for DataView, I do not
have Session created (I do not have JSESSIONID in generated URLs nor Cookie
set)

Anything higher than 20 will create Session, and all URLs will contain
JSESSIONID.

I tried with 1.6.17 and 7.0.0-M3, the same result.

Is that known bug?

Thanks,

-          Fuad Efendi

http://www.tokenizer.ca