Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2014/02/06 00:07:49 UTC

Moving PHP To The Attic

I have moved the php code from trunk to an attic folder at the same
level as trunk [1].

In addition I

-removed JSMin.php and phpunit.xml.dist from the RAT excludes, removed
the PHP profile and the PHP module from the POM file
-updated our license file and removed licenses for Zend, PHP Unit, and OAuth PHP
-updated the assembly to not include PHP
-closed various issues I found related to PHP
-updated the site to remove references to PHP

Let me know if I missed something, or more likely, broke something.

-Ryan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/attic/

Re: Moving PHP To The Attic

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.