Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Arion Yu <ar...@metrowalker.com> on 2002/01/21 08:42:54 UTC

Error on config.getDomain()

Hi!

I got an exception with the current cvs version. The scenario follows:
1. I created a HTTP Request Defaults, specifying server and port
2. a login page, only path, no server or port
3. modification manager, which includes
3.1. HTTP HTML Link parser
3.2. do login page (the path give jsessionid=...)
3.3. a logic page

config.getDomain() in HTMLParser.java returns null where I expect to get
the domain from the "HTTP Request Defaults" defined. Curiously, both
login and do login page can inherit the fields server and port.

Then I filled in server and port manually in the logic page (3.3), it
works like a charm!

Is it an intended feature or a bug?

Thanks

Arion

P.S. stack trace follows:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.oro.text.regex.Perl5Compiler.compile(Perl5Compiler.java:17
31)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HtmlParser.isAnchorMatched(Htm
lParser.java:137)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.AnchorModifier.addFormUrls(A
nchorModifier.java:244)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.AnchorModifier.modifyEntry(A
nchorModifier.java:168)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.ModifyController.addConfigElements(ModifyCo
ntroller.java:158)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.configureEntry(GenericCon
troller.java:927)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericControll
er.java:567)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.endEntryCycle(GenericCont
roller.java:743)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericControll
er.java:559)
at org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController.nextEntry(LoopController.jav
a:481)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:239)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)