Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kishan Parmar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/22 15:56:49 UTC

Xml file is not inserting from code java -jar post.jar *.xml

hi

i am new user of Solr i have done my schema file and when i write a code to
insert xxl file to index from cmd .java -jar post.jar *.xml

it give us error solr returned errer 404 not found

what can i do???

Regards,

Kishan Parmar
Software Developer
+91 95 100 77394
Jay Shree Krishnaa !!

Re: Xml file is not inserting from code java -jar post.jar *.xml

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Probably best to ask on the solrnet forum. I'm guessing that
solrnet just uses an HTTP connection under the covers. If so
there wouldn't be anything to do really except compile your
client against the solrnet DLL and go.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Kishan Parmar <ki...@gmail.com>.