Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 13:37:58 UTC

[JIRA-1636] Upgrade AppointmentManager from HttpClient 3.x to 4.x

Hey all,

First off, it's been a while, since I have been here. As from the
description of the Issue, I finally noticed that JCR-2406
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2406> is finally closed, I
suppose it's high time to convert the AppointmentManager code which
currently utilizes HttpClient 3.x should be migrated to HttpClient 4.x .
Since, these were my classes, I'll handle the responsibility of
migrating them to HttpClient 4.x.

This won't be possible until caldav4j migrates to HttpClient 4.x, the
issue can be found here: https://github.com/caldav4j/caldav4j/issues/63
which will only happen after the release of the 0.9 to maven central
repo, which I hope to complete within the next month.

If there is anything I should be aware of, please let me know.

Best

Ankush

Re: [JIRA-1636] Upgrade AppointmentManager from HttpClient 3.x to 4.x

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response. Well, the git migration seems helpful. I'll work
on the migration unfortunately I can't give a specific date by when it'll
end.

Best
Ankush

On Apr 24, 2017 19:11, "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot Ankush,

BTW I have started Git migration, so yo can create PR on Github :))
Msaybe we can release trunk in a month (not sure yet :( )

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [JIRA-1636] Upgrade AppointmentManager from HttpClient 3.x to 4.x

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Ankush,

--
WBR