Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2007/01/20 17:48:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r496556 [1/5] - in /xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics: image/ image/codec/png/ image/codec/tiff/ image/codec/util/ image/rendered/ image/writer/ image/writer/internal/ java2d/ util/ util/i18n/ util/io/

Cameron, thanks for doing this! It's good to see that happening.

On 16.01.2007 01:59:50 cam wrote:
> Author: cam
> Date: Mon Jan 15 16:59:48 2007
> New Revision: 496556

> Log:
> Ported r389774:496552 from Batik trunk, in preparation for classes to be
> moved out of Batik.
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Jeremias Maerki:
> Cameron, thanks for doing this! It's good to see that happening.

A few days ago I tried to get Batik working with the Commons classes,
but something was wrong with SVG filters, and the colours in the
generated images weren’t correct.  I’m not sure if this was an error in
my porting the changes or what.  So unless I find the problem in a few
days, I’m going to leave it until after Batik’s release.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/