Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Craddolph, Roland" <Ro...@CommerceBank.com> on 2014/10/03 21:45:41 UTC

RE: Unexpected EOF in prolog Error

Glen,
Thanks for the help and sorry for the delayed response.  I had an issue with the parent pom, but I was able to figure out my issue.  I had to turn off chunking on my client call to the Imaging web service when I use the Base64 string.

Thanks again,
Roland

Roland Craddolph | IT Developer III | Development Services | Office: (816) 760-7764 | Home: (816) 875-9706 | Mobile: (816) 863-5189