Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by "Litvinov, Vasilij N" <va...@intel.com> on 2021/09/23 08:52:23 UTC

Status of PyPI release of thrift for Python

Hi all!

Is it possible to push 0.14 and 0.15 releases of Thrift to PyPI? We need those to properly migrate OmniSci embedded Python engine to thrift-0.14.

P.S. References:
* https://github.com/conda-forge/omniscidb-feedstock/issues/53#issuecomment-924389323
* https://github.com/conda-forge/thrift-feedstock/pull/22#discussion_r714192284

Thanks,
Vasilij

Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation

Re: Status of PyPI release of thrift for Python

Posted by "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>.
Hi, I'm working on this.

- Jim

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.