Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/27 14:53:53 UTC

Improvements in Sales Force Automation

Hi,

There is a lot of scope of improvements in Sales Force Automation
(SFA) application. To start with this effort, I have created 4 main
tasks - thanks Ashish for help.

Improvement task
-- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2363
-- All the improvements in the existing screens will be added as a sub-
task to the above task.

New feature task
-- Competitors & Partner https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2364
-- Events https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2365
-- Documents https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2366
-- All of above task are related to tabs that are not developed at all

We would be adding sub-tasks under above tasks in few days.

I will be closing existing jira issue for SFA developement, i.e. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1640
. There are several reasons for doing this.
-- To start fresh with new tasks instead of struggling with older jira
issues.
-- All the sub-tasks under above task are main tasks in itself. This
is the reason that they are still open after so much work being
committed for almost every task.

Thanks to everyone who participated in SFA development. Looking
forward to see this happening soon again.

Comments and thoughts are most welcome!

Vikas

Re: Improvements in Sales Force Automation

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@virtualvillage.com>.
+1 - looking good

On 27/04/2009 20:53, "Vikas Mayur" <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

[...]

Sam Hamilton
CTO
Virtual Village

Tel: +86 (21) 6271 3051
Fax: +86 (21) 5228 8539
Mobile: +86 (135) 2451 4480
E-mail: sam.hamilton@virtualvillage.com

Re: Improvements in Sales Force Automation

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Tim