Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/01/08 00:51:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1056265 - in /incubator/npanday/trunk: ./ site/ site/src/site/ site/src/site/apt/ site/src/site/apt/developers/ site/src/site/apt/developers/design/ site/src/site/apt/guide/ site/src/site/apt/guide/devinfra/ site/src/site/apt/guide/install...

Thanks for doing this!

However, the licenses in the APT files now appear in the generated site. I think you meant to prefix each line with ~~ instead of using #. You may also need to put it under the top banners (title, etc) to comply with the format - I'm not entirely sure of that.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@g2ix.net>.
Hi Brett,

I'll revise the licenses and check on the format.

liit