Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/09 16:47:54 UTC

Etch wiki

Gavin reports this is done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1763

Scott or Niclas: Could you please add me to the space administration
group (confluence-admin and/or etch-admin). I would like to go ahead
and start the migration of content from the Cisco pages.

--
james

Re: Etch wiki

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.
1. Go to http://cwiki.apache.org/display/confluence/ETCH
3. Click on "Browse Space"
4. Click on the tab "Manage Users/Groups"
5. Click on the "etch-admin" group, and my user-id
"dixson3@gmail.com", hit submit

Re: Etch wiki

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
James Dixson wrote:
> Gavin reports this is done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1763
>
> Scott or Niclas: Could you please add me to the space administration
> group (confluence-admin and/or etch-admin). I would like to go ahead
> and start the migration of content from the Cisco pages.
>
> --
> james

eh, how would i do that?

scott out