Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ben Shory <be...@sapiens.com> on 2009/04/30 10:20:22 UTC

gracefuly exit from row handler

Hi,
any way of breaking from row handler if I don't need to traverse the
results anymore?
if I throw runtime exception will it handle the resources correctly?

  --ben

RE: gracefuly exit from row handler

Posted by Jose Lora <Jo...@meredith.com>.
Is there any way you can move the error checking logic to the database
instead of running it on the java server? If you need data from other
systems to perform the error checking process, it may be better for you
to temporarily move that data to DB2. To move the data across you could
use database specific exporters and loaders to make the process more
efficient. If you can do that, then it may be possible for you to code
your error checking logic in SQL.

Just an idea.

Tonio

Posted by Ben Shory <be...@sapiens.com>.