Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <Mo...@hclcomnet.co.in> on 2002/11/06 09:46:32 UTC

logic tags

Hi,
     Our requirement is this. Based on the report chosen from the menu, we
have to show parameters. Parameters vary with the report chosen.

    We have html:options tags to display the parameters. Are logic tags the
best approach to introduce if/else
logic inside the JSP to decide which parameters to show? Is there a better
approach ?
bye,
Mohan

Re: logic tags