Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2006/07/16 14:22:58 UTC

order entry voor configurable products

To avoid duplicate work,

anybody working at the order entry process for configurable products?

i try to enter the product PC001 and get the message:
Configuration Is Not Valid

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: order entry voor configurable products

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
The same screen is available in the back end order entry screen, you
have to browse the category in the left column (Configurable PC, I
think) and select the product to go to the detail page.

Jacopo

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
Jacopo,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hans,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
not sure if any work has been done but I remember a discussion about
configurable products in the last two years.
Maybe someone else will remember the specifics better than I.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 7/16/2006 5:22 AM: