Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2015/07/28 05:01:50 UTC

[CLEANUP] j.bac.o: duplicate jobs and outdated

Hi,

I've spend some times understanding Jenkins job on j.bac.o and it look like
there is few job that should be removed and pause? Maybe persons aware of
them can answer?

1. There is 2 build-master-slowbuild
<http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-master-slowbuild/> running every
3hours , this job take ~2h, does just 1 would be enough?
2. We start to have failed/offline slave, who have access to them to fix
them?
    *  cloudstack-buildslave-static-001
   * fastbuildserver
   * linodebuildserver
   * rpmbuilder-2
   * systemvmbuilder
4. fastsimulatorbuild:  I think this job use a old branch, not even testing
master ?
5. do we drop jobs for 4.3 ?

Thanks

PL

Re: [CLEANUP] j.bac.o: duplicate jobs and outdated

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
I don't mind at all :-)

Erik

Den lørdag 1. august 2015 skrev Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>