Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/07 09:07:39 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova plugin camera release 4.2.0

Please review and vote on the release of corodova-plugin-camera
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugin has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/Camera-4.2.0/

The packages were published from their corresponding git
tags:cordova-plugin-camera: 4.2.0 (adf15799d9)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them to
npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [VOTE] Cordova plugin camera release 4.2.0

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
The vote has failed, I am closing this.

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote -1