Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/09/01 16:26:20 UTC

Target date for SVN migration?

So, we had discussed doing the migration to svn for all the subprojects
after the log4j 1.2.12 release, which appears to be on its way.  So, what is
a good weekend in September to do the migration?  I would propose either the
weekend of the 10th or the 17th.  Any preferences?

-Mark

Re: Target date for SVN migration?

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
OK, let's plan for the 10th.

-Mark

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
Dany time is fine for me as I fly out in 15 hours.  Back in 4w.

Paul

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:54 AM, Yoav Shapira wrote:

> Hola,
> The 10th.  The sooner the better.  (Even though I'll personally be
> offline the
> 11th - 13th)...
>
> Yoav

I also think sooner is better.