Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by pof <Me...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 04:49:39 UTC

XML indexed analysed

Hi, I'm having a bit of confusion over where you can specify to Solr that you
want particular fields to be indexed and/or analysed and/or stored. All the
xml examples I have found are like this:

<field name="id">F8V7067-APL-KIT</field>

can you do something like this maybe?

<field name="name" analyzed="no" stroed="yes">Belkin Mobile Power Cord for
iPod w/ Dock</field>

Thanks, Brett.

Re: XML indexed analysed

Posted by pof <Me...@gmail.com>.
At the risk of anwsering my own question...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml