Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2014/08/22 20:34:31 UTC

0.30 release update - Beta 2 approaches

Hi, everyone.  I've adjusted the schedule on our release page[1].  The next
snapshot will be Beta 2 on 27 August, the middle of next week.

In my previous update, I noted that the content of the distribution was
being adjusted.  It has now been just about settled.  See the alpha
discussion thread[2] for all the details.

I've also now added the issue URLs to the release page.  Some cleanup is
required.  There are 17 issues open against 0.30, and most of them likely
need to be marked fixed or pushed to the next release.  Please take a look.

  http://s.apache.org/qpid-0.30-open-bugs

Thanks!
Justin

---
[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.30+Release
[2]
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/0-30-release-update-alpha-is-available-tt7610692.html

Re: 0.30 release update - Beta 2 approaches

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>.
I'm running a little late on this.  I should have beta2 ready today.