Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Toshiaki Kamoshida <ka...@future.co.jp> on 2003/04/30 09:50:40 UTC

What is happend in CVS?

Hello,

Now I tried to get the latest POI and build,CR codes in some
sources has gone...(after some fixes comitted  at Apr 30 04:38:48 2003)

src/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/ExternSheetSubRecord
src/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/UnicodeString
src/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/formula/formula/BoolPtg
testcase/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/TestSBCSOnDefaultEncoding

Please fix these.
Regards.

BTW,
1.What  should we use codes as the CR role in your Coding Standard?
2.Why  your local ECLIPSE's DEF files(.classpath and .project ) are
comitted in CVS?

--------------------------------

Toshiaki Kamoshida
kamoshida.toshiaki@future.co.jp

--------------------------------

Re: What is happend in CVS?

Posted by Toshiaki Kamoshida <ka...@future.co.jp>.
I found these because of compile error("//" effects).

But without causing any error but lost in other some classes.
I found;

src/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/ExternSubRecord
src/org/apache/poi/util/StringUtil
src/org/apache/poi/util/HexRead
src/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPrintSetup

Maybe more...