Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cameron Smith <ca...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/03/03 16:34:26 UTC

Re: Eclipse Classpath

I have just setup a tweaked version of OFBiz in a local SVN repository, as per the instructinos on OFBiz Wiki, and one thing I fixed was the .classpath - which appears to point all source dirs to build to bin, instead of the correct build/classes subdirs.

This means that incremental building (Project -> Build automatically) doesn-t work, as the changed classes don't get built to the place OFBiz looks for them.  I have corrected this in our local copy of .classpath and would be happy to submit a patch for this, if David thinks it is worth it.

cameron

Re: Eclipse Classpath

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
just a note:
the build is usually done thru Ant.
if you move the bin to the build it will overwrite the classes that are built by
ant.

Re: Eclipse Classpath

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cameron

Yes, please create a jira issue and attach a patch, I'm sure it would be
committed.

Thanks
Scott