Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Brijesh <br...@techblue.co.uk> on 2011/10/17 13:40:17 UTC

Using WURFL Module

Hi Thorsten

I have two different websites for the desktop and mobile clients.

I am trying to use WURFL module. What i want is if some access the Full
website URL from Mobile they will get redirected to the mobile website.

How can i do this using WURFL module without specifying the useragent as
i want the redirection for every mobile.
--
Thanks & Regards

Brijesh Mishra
Web Developer

Re: Using WURFL Module

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 13:10 +0530, Brijesh wrote:
> Hi Thorsten
>
> Can you please reply my mail? I am waiting your response.

Hmm, I am pretty overbooked ATM and not having much time to attend this
kind of requests. Actually everything is in
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/lenya-extras/source/browse/modules/wurfl/sitemap.xmap
what you need for your use case.

> On Monday 17 October 2011 05:10 PM, Brijesh wrote:
> > Hi Thorsten
> >
> > I have two different websites for the desktop and mobile clients.
> >
> > I am trying to use WURFL module. What i want is if some access the
> > Full website URL from Mobile they will get redirected to the mobile
> > website.
> >
> > How can i do this using WURFL module without specifying the
> > useragent as i want the redirection for every mobile.

<map:select>
  <map:when test="noMobile">
    <map:transform
          src="2desktop.xsl" />