Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Meeusen, Christopher W." <Me...@mayo.edu> on 2011/07/25 19:58:59 UTC

ws-zones-proxy issue

Sorry,

I know this is a question for apache or nexus lists (or both), but I
need some resolution so trying here as well.

I have a  proxy repository to the apache ws-zones-proxy repository.  It
stopped indexing correctly and now when I do a build I cannot download a
woden.jar artifact that must be a transitive dependency to my project.

Does anyone out there know if this repository has moved to another
location?  I used to proxy this url:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/  I can browse remote and see the
artifact is there but get errors when my nexus instance tries to update
the index on this repo, and I haven't changed any config on my nexus
server in ~1year.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: ws-zones-proxy issue

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Nexus not being able to download the index has no impact on it being able to
proxy an artifact, So that's not the issue.

You should probably move this thread to the Nexus list as clearly the repo
still exists as you can reach it through a browser.

/Anders