Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/07/27 22:29:39 UTC

Why is EXT_BILLACT no longer in OrderPaymentPreference

Hi.

I was looking at OrderPaymentPreference when billing account is used
for payment, and I noticed in older versions, an
OrderPaymentPreference of payment method type EXT_BILLACT is created,
but not in the current version  Why is that?  It seems to me that
OrderPaymentPreference.maxAmount would be the only way to split
payments between different payment methods or payment method types
(ie, two credit cards or a credit card and a billing account).

Si

Re: Why is EXT_BILLACT no longer in OrderPaymentPreference

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Yes, I think that sounds like the better way to go.

-David

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.