Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Philipp Schoepf <ph...@de.ibm.com> on 2002/09/24 13:27:01 UTC

Standardization of Portlet API

Hi all,

I am currently doing some research on IBM Websphere Portal Server and
Apache Jetspeed.
My task is to evaluate both solutions especially regarding portlet
integration and the integration of different database systems and
directory services.
Does anyone know when the portlet API will be standardized and when
Jetspeed will use it. If this is going to be real soon (before the end of
2002) I would focus my research on WPS and wait with Jetspeed until the
standardization process has finished.

I hope someone may help me.

Best regards,

Philipp Schöpf