Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by srinivas thallapalli <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 14:16:32 UTC

PasswordCallback Handling In CXF

Hi All,

I was playing with ws-security standards like encryption, signing ant etc.
I would like to know, whether is there any passwordcallback context object
that I can get in my callback handler class to put my objects in it.

Thanks

Re: PasswordCallback Handling In CXF

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Perhaps links [2] and [4] under Security might help you:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index

Glen

On 07.03.2011 08:16, srinivas thallapalli wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I was playing with ws-security standards like encryption, signing ant etc.
> I would like to know, whether is there any passwordcallback context object
> that I can get in my callback handler class to put my objects in it.
>

> Thanks

Glen Mazza
Software Engineer, Talend (http://www.talend.com)
blog: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza

RE: PasswordCallback Handling In CXF

Posted by "Rhenius, Karl Stefan" <ks...@mach.de>.
Hi Srinivas

> I would like to know, whether is there any passwordcallback
> context object
> that I can get in my callback handler class to put my objects in it.

You can call PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage() in the
PasswordCallback class and add your data either in the message or in the
exchange object.

Cheers

Karl