Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2013/12/09 15:52:55 UTC

Re: SPAM-HIGH: Re: Fuseki don't show new data update from TDB API

The documentation for Fuseki is at
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/index.html

Stating "the document on the web is fairly inadequate" is not particularly
helpful as we can't improve it without further details.  Specifically
which pages of the documentation (provide links) did you find inadequate
and what information that you needed was missing?

Rob

Posted by Arto My Friend <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,

Sorry for not being clear here, no offense. Since the actual problem I have
with Fuseki not showing the update data seems to be from TDB, may be a note
saying that when Fuseki is operate no other process shall touch the DB
would be helpful here.

regards,

Art