Posted to users@s2graph.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/03/04 21:17:06 UTC

Re: s2rest seems failing in master

Hi Do Yung,

Sorry for late response. I've tested it out today. It works like
charm! Thanks to all for improving this.
Just one thing is that the documentation
(doc/source/getting_started/your_first_graph.rst) still uses port
9000, not 8000. Now the REST/HTTP service seems to start the server at
8000 instead.
Is it going to use 8000 by default from now on? Could you confirm
that, I can submit a pull request for this simple change.

Regards,

Woonsan

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 12:17 AM DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Woonsan.
>
> Thanks for trying out!
>
> I think the reason behind changing the default port from 9000 to 800 was the conflicting port in docker image.
>
> If there is any specific reason to use 9000 as the default port, then I think to change it to  8000 works for now.
> It would be great if you can submit a pull request.

Here's my pull request: https://github.com/apache/incubator-s2graph/pull/196

Cheers,

Woonsan

Posted by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com>.