Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/06/08 15:06:18 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2018" by James.Taylor

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "June2018" page has been changed by James.Taylor:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2018?action=diff&rev1=36&rev2=37

       Comments:  Sent following email to dev list after reading this report:  It seems development on Tephra has slowed quite a bit lately, with only 7 JIRAs filed during the last 3 months.  I know Tephra is used in other projects, like Apache Phoenix.  Is this slowdown temporary?  Is development slowing because Tephra is mature and only maintenance is now required?  Is it continuing to be picked up by new projects or only used in 1 or 2 places?  I ask because it feels like it is near time for Tephra to graduate (it's been incubating for over 2 years now) and what needs to be done to graduate is somewhat determined by the answers to these questions.
    [ ](tephra) Andrew Purtell
       Comments:
-   [ ](tephra) James Taylor
+   [x](tephra) James Taylor