Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 20:55:13 UTC

post-review and Review Board

Is anyone using post-review with Review Board to submit patches from git to
reviews.apache.org? Can you provide some configuration tips? The obvious
settings aren't working for me.

Thanks,
-n

Re: post-review and Review Board

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted. I can use the web UI just fine. I'm speaking of using the
post-review [0] tool. How do I configure it? For example, the origin git://
git.apache.org/hbase.git is apparently not properly detected.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/users/tools/post-review/

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.